Search This Blog

Monday, April 12, 2010

Coming Together

Sunshine and the beginning of a new week. I am starting to think that the events of this past weekend and such were needed. Another step closer to the top. Someone I can call a good friend told me I had to step into the fire. I danced in it. I survived it. I learned from it. And now I can move forward. This won't be easy and that's alright. I am not easily defeated. Push me and I may walk away. Hit me, I'll duck. Try to silence me, I'll scream louder.

There is no "starting over", because there is no end to what I am doing. I move forward every day trying to make myself aware of the choices I make. Stepping stones and building blocks. That is how I will make this work. If I spend all my time constantly tearing down to start over again, I'll never get anywhere. I will expect MORE of myself, not less. I need to eat MORE, I need to exercise MORE, I need to stop and really breathe, MORE! Move forward, towards the next marker. See what you all do for me? Little words of encouragement, goals, advice, honesty. It helps me and I get to pass it on to all of you. I love you all for your part in this.

Journal. That is my goal for this week. I think I may have promised that before. It didn't happen so I am committing to it again. I know that it will be beneficial in helping me to determine several patterns. Lets see how I do. I just got a new scanner, so I may consider sharing the journal with all of you once in a while(Mishelle..I may need your help for that part!).

I also have measurements. I will be putting these up too. Why not? I am just not sure how often I need to remeasure. I think I would like to have a running progress chart. If I can figure out how to get a full length picture on here too, I suppose I should do that as well.

If any of you would like to join me in this, I would love it. You don't have to put your names up and it doesn't matter how little or large your goals are. I have a friend who, by all accounts is little. But she always has this 5 pounds she wants to lose. Personally, I would love to have only five to lose. But they are her 5 and they are no different than my 100+. She doesn't want them and either do I. In the end the goal is the same. So I will have to get help in getting this set up and I will also need you. Please join me. If you have any suggestions, you can post or email me as you have been.

We are not alone. Let's get together on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment