Search This Blog

Thursday, January 27, 2011

N O R M A L

My heart is pounding and if I let myself, I could cry.  Two days of complete anxiety and worry.  I didn't work myself up to this.  It was a series of calls and apologies made from the neurologists office telling me the doctor needed to see more.  NOW.  It was the call to reschedule the follow-up appointment (which was supposed to be the day following the CTA) that sent me over the edge.  It was the confession that they were looking for a possible aneurysm.  In whole, I think it was the proverbial "straw" from more than a year of testing and waiting and feeling like crap.  But today, I got the call....N O R M A L!!!

There will be more tests, more to rule out.  I am not now, nor have I ever been afraid of those outcomes. Bring it!  Two down, two to go!

Normal.  Best word ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment